We invite you to become a Wahiawa Community and Business Association (WCBA) member!
For over seventy years, our community has looked to the WCBA to provide leadership in building a better community in which to live and do business. We also support oher organizations designed to directly benefit our town. As a member of the WCBA, not only do you become a part of this longstanding tradition, but you have the opportunity to contribute your talents, time and/or resources to strengthening our community and improving our area’s quality of life.
The WCBA has consistently provided support for local businesses and residents by sponsoring and supporting projects such as:
- Wahiawa Neighborhood Security Watch Programs
- Malama O Wahiawa (formerly known as Weed & Seed)
- Helping the Homeless
- Annual Santa Claus Parade
- Improvements to Lake Wilson including water supply & game fish habitat
- Annual Pineapple Festival
- Sunset at the Park
- Website of Community Events, Issues and Meetings: www.WahiawaTown.org
- Civic Improvement Awards for Property Improvements
- Wahiawa Restaurant Guide Publication
- 25th Infantry Division Discount Program
- Adopt-A-Highway Periodic Cleanups
- Yellow Ribbon Welcome Home Campaign
- Make a Difference Day
- Graffiti Eradication with Wahiawa Lions & others
The WCBA also testifies at City and State hearings on issues that are pertinent to our community and is currentlly working on several projects that can use your help. Your participation will help the WCBA to continue to secure civic, recreational, educational, social and business improvement. Businesses membership fees are $30.00, Clubs or Organizations are $15.00, Individual Memberships are $10.00.
To join, please fill out the following membership form: