The Wahiawa Lions humbly invites you to participate in the Wahiawa Lions Club 75th year in commemorating our Veterans who sacrificed for us as well as the military and their families who are dedicating their lives to protect the United States of America.
- Date: Thursday, November 11, 2021
- Time: 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Place: Kamehameha Highway in Wahiawa, Mauka and Makai
- Required: “Mahalo Veterans” sign
- Wear masks and maintain 6 feet social distancing at all times
- RSVP: Deadline – November 9, 2021
- Please sign up! You will be given an assigned space on the sidewalk on Kamehameha Highway
- Flash your shakas, smile at the motorists and say, “Mahalo!”
Mahalo Veterans Bento Fundraiser for U.S. Vets:
- Place: Pick up bentos at Dot’s in Wahiawa, 130 Mango St.
- RSVP: Deadline – November 6, 2021
- PRE-PAID ONLY – Cash or check must be received in advance.
- Mail to: Wahiawa Lions, P.O. Box 860651, Wahiawa, HI 96786
Please order bentos @ $12.00 and proceeds will benefit U.S. Vets homeless and at-risk Veterans. Bentos prepared by Marian’s Catering.
Regular Bento: Chicken Karaage, Teriyaki Pork, and Shrimp Tempura, Pork Long Rice, Namasu & Ginger, Rice with Furikake
Vegetarian Bento: Maki/Oshi Sushi, Sweet Potato Tempura, Vegetable Nishime, Yaki Tofu Steak, Namasu, Hijiki
We look forward to seeing you on Veterans Day, waving American flags, sharing our appreciation and gratitude for their service and sacrifice for our nation. Aloha!