At 12 noon on Easter Sunday, April 17th, the WCBA will be hosting the LARGEST Easter egg hunt ever to hit the islands! Over 1,000 colorful eggs with free gifts and prizes provided by our local businesses and community groups will be hidden throughout Wahiawa Town. Find an egg, open it up, and see what you won!
The purpose of this event is to provide a fun, exciting and entertaining event in Wahiawa that will:
- Get folks outside walking and enjoying the outdoors while having fun hunting!
- Help bring new faces from outside our community into Wahiawa
- Reintroduce the beauty and charm of our amazing Wahiawa town to our "guests"
- Drive business into our amazing local Wahiawa shops!
Here are the steps to participate:
1. Click here to join
as a business
group member. If you join with an Individual Membership, you may participate too; however, we kindly ask for $5 per bag of eggs to help offset the cost (or you can use your own eggs).
2. Download the instructions here.
3. Download the coupon template here.
4. Contact Keoni Ahlo at 808-782-2456 to arrange to pick up your 24 plastic eggs. You may buy more bags of eggs at $5 per 24 eggs.
We look forward to helping you promote your business or community group at this amazing event!